Many of the security cameras in the world are connected to internet for global access. Majority of the people are not concerned about the google bot which fetch the camera links into its database. We can simply use some search queries to watch security cameras online.
Out of which many are PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) cameras.
Yes, we can simply pan, zoom or even tilt the cameras using the web interface. Some of them may be password protected. Never mind, just try another link. Many of the search results out there are of no password.
Try the following keywords in google searchbox
- intitle:”live view” intitle:axis
- allintitle:”Network Camera NetworkCamera”
- intitle:axis intitle:”video server”
- intitle:liveapplet inurl:LvAppl
- intitle:”EvoCam” inurl:”webcam.html”
- intitle:”Live NetSnap Cam-Server feed”
- intitle:”Live View / – AXIS 206M”
- intitle:”Live View / – AXIS 206W”
- intitle:”Live View / – AXIS 210″
- inurl:indexFrame.shtml Axis
- intitle:start inurl:cgistart
- intitle:”WJ-NT104 Main Page”
- intitle:snc-z20 inurl:home/
- intitle:snc-cs3 inurl:home/
- intitle:snc-rz30 inurl:home/
- intitle:”sony network camera snc-p1″
- intitle:”sony network camera snc-m1″
- intitle:”Toshiba Network Camera” user login
- intitle:”i-Catcher Console – Web Monitor”
Be aware that, your IP may be logged by the network admins of the respective cameras. Most of the admins will discard access of these links which are open to public network But sticking on a camera for a long time may catch attention.