There are certain situations when we need to download the APK of some softwares from Play store. For eg, while using Bluestacks player, Youwave player. etc which enabled android operations in PC, it is more convenient to deal with the APK if it is available. Usually, we download the app in our mobile device and took backup of those with some third party softwares. Another situation is incompatibility. Your phone might not support some software in Play store. But you are pretty sure that it will run fine on your device even with some lags.
In all the above conditions, the best option is to download the APK (insaller file) of softwares. Yes. We can do this and that too without a google account. Sounds good . right?
Evozi.com, a website which provides this service free of cost. We just need to paste the url of the particular software we want to download as APK in the website and it will return us the download link.
Lets look an example. I am planning to download the instagram application’s APK. Follow the below steps.
1. Go to https://play.google.com/store
2. Search for the application to download (here it is instagram)
3. After finding the app, copy the url from the browser, the url I got for instagram is
4. Now go to Evozi website
5. Paste the Package name or Google Play URL
6. Click on “Generate download link”
Now you can see a download button as in the following screenshot
7. Now, you can see an option to download. Click on that to download the APK.
Feel free to comment if you got stuck somewhere.